Behaviour Mentor - Secondary School - South London - Southwark - September 2022 start
We are working with one of the leading Secondary Schools in South London, who are looking to recruit a Behaviour Mentor and positive role model. This is a full-time mentor position, starting September 2022, with scope to become a permanent opportunity.
The school is an Outstanding All Boys School, in need of a confident, reliable and hard-working behaviour mentor, who will be tasked with leading the behaviour support unit and support those boys who have been removed from class.
A genuine role model is required to help get these pupils / boys back on track and engaged within their education. This is the IDEAL opportunity for an individual who may have been in a similar situation during their education but has changed their fortunes and have clear aspirations for their future. This is the perfect role to have a positive impact and make a genuine difference!
The school are looking to interview for this exciting Behaviour Mentor role ASAP - READ ON - FIND OUT MORE - APPLY TODAY!KEY INFO:
- Behaviour Mentor Positive role model required!
- Tasked with leading the Behaviour Support Unit
- Previous experience working with & supporting excluded & disengaged students
- Previous SEMH / PRU experience an advantage!
- Work as part of a dedicated & supportive staff team
- Outstanding - All Boys - London based Secondary School
- Brilliant & state of the art facilities
- Full Time - September start Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 4:30pm
- Paid up to £100+ per day - Term Time
- Additional Healthcare Package worth £675
- Gain invaluable experience and training (Including TEAM TEACH training)
- London Borough of Southwark - South London
- Excellent access & public transport links - Zone 2
This is a brilliant Behaviour Mentor opportunity, which could see you become a permanent fixture within the school and SEN department. APPLY TODAY!SCHOOL & TRAVEL INFORMATION:
- Outstanding All Boys Secondary School
- 1000+ pupils - aged 11-18yrs
- Excellent facilities - Gym - Pool - excellent resources (Library & ICT suites)
- The school site is a short walk from the London Overground - ZONE 2
- Set within the South London Borough of Southwark - Peckham
- Excellent culture & staff / pupil relationships
**Interview & trial days will be held ASAP - APPLY TODAY
- please submit your up-to-date CV and covering letter to be considered for this Behaviour Mentor role. Our team will be in contact within 24hrs if shortlisted**
Please see our website page headed 'About' and scroll to the bottom to see our 'Privacy Notice' for an explanation about how we use information we collect about you.Behaviour Mentor - Secondary School - South London - Southwark - September 2022 start