Law Business Research is an award-winning global provider of legal content and business intelligence for the legal and intellectual property markets. We create essential and unique information for our subscribers, who are drawn from over 100 countries around the world, via our global brands. With a strong platform for international growth, and a reputation for creating outstanding content, we can offer individuals an intellectually stimulating work environment that puts global legal and intellectual property issues at the heart of our business.
We support a diverse and inclusive workplace, and welcome applications from different backgrounds.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate looking to get into the events industry and join our team of experienced and dynamic event producers, marketers, and senior editors.
In this role, you will be responsible for coordinating, producing and delivering leading industry events predominantly in the US, Europe and Asia. You will work closely with chairs and speakers to write content-led agendas, and secure high-calibre speakers and audiences for events within leading publishing brands in the law sector.
The successful candidate for this role will be commercially minded, highly organised, self-driven, enjoys frequent international travel, and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
What you would be doing:
- Coordinate and produce content-led programmes and acquire world-class speakers for in-person and virtual events
- Write clear, concise and persuasive copy for the event marketing campaigns
- Work closely and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders throughout the event lifecycle to ensure a successful event
- Travel to the US, Europe and Asia to run events on-site when needed
What we are looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and must be able to meet deadlines
- A good business development acumen and commercially aware
- Knowledge and understanding of the legal market (desirable but not essential)
In return we can offer you a rewarding career with personal and professional development in addition to a competitive salary with an excellent perks and benefits package that includes:
The time for our employees to switch off through using their 25 days annual leave allowance, companywide holidays, a day off on their birthdays and an early finish at 3pm on a Friday throughout the summer months.
Wellbeing is a key focus at LBR where employees can access a physical wellbeing allowance of £350 per year, annual wellbeing days and a cycle to work scheme.
We provide health and reassurance through our private healthcare scheme, a life assurance benefit and a 4% pension contribution.
We want all employees to be happy and have fun at LBR through regular social events, a volunteering day, recognition awards and a perks at work discount site.
To apply, please send your CV and supporting statement explaining why you are suitable for this role via the button below. We look forward to receiving your application.