Are you currently completing your teacher training and looking for your first primary teacher role for 2022?
If you are a Primary NQT and looking for your first teaching role for 2022 then Academics want to hear from you.
Have you applied to a number of schools and have not been shortlisted due to a perceived lack of experience? Supply teaching does not need to be a second choice anymore. A period on supply can be hugely beneficial to your career; building classroom experience, school contacts and most of all confidence.
It is likely a number of agencies will approach you this summer to register on their books, choosing which agency you work with is a difficult decision for anyone, let alone an NQT with limited experience of dealing with agencies. In order for you to be able to make an informed choice to register with Academics I have asked my current NQT's for some feedback on their year doing supply so far. This is what they have had to say.
- "My plan after university was to settle straight into a job, however I was unable to get one. I applied to several supply agencies and I have to admit the one which stood out to me due to their professionalism and its down to earth nature has always been Academics."
- "Although I was initially worried about jobs I am so happy I decided to go into supply as it has provided me with the gateway to many schools and has enabled me to build relationships with people of senior ranks."
- "One aspect which has stood out for myself is the relationship between the supply consultant and the teacher. The communication between the parties is excellent and more than what I expected. My own consultant (Matt) has been with me through the best schools and the challenging ones, which meant he was at hand to assist me at any point of my journey. I am very grateful towards Matt and all the staff at Academics for giving me the confidence I needed to progress my teaching journey and making me the teacher I am today."
- "My varied experiences during my time on supply has led to a huge increase in my confidence as a teacher."
- "Matt has kept in touch during a long term post and always asks about how my time at the school is going, and if everything is ok. I would feel comfortable in talking to Matt if I had any issues at all. Supply work is the perfect next career step for NQTs and I would highly recommend Matt!"
- "Truthfully I can't fault anything!! Everything that's been said or concerns been raised have been taken on board and dealt with. All the praise I have received has been so lovely to hear, the check in calls are so lovely after a day at school. Everything that's needed to continue to build us up as confident NQTs is provided."
Get one step ahead of the other NQT's and contact me now. There may also be the option to gain some paid experience over the summer term as an 'unqualified' teacher or teaching assistant should your diary allow it.
My email address is email@example.com
My direct dial is 01422 530 032
I look forward to hearing from you!