SEN Teaching Assistant needed to start ASAPAbingdon5 days a week / 8:30-15:30 £70 - £75 a day
Here at Reed Education Oxford we are currently looking for an experienced and hard-working SEN Teaching assistant to work in one of our best special needs schools Based in Abingdon, West Oxfordshire. They are a Special Needs School educating children and young people with severe and profound learning difficulties, between the ages of 3 and 16 years.
This role is a fantastic opportunity that you do not want to miss out on. Starting as a 6 week booking with potential of being extended to September and even for a permanent placement! The school have a strong and close team that work together to provide the best support to their students. The staff are known for being friendly and valuing every individual.
- Supporting students 1:1, 2:1 and 3:1 and in small groups within classroom settings and the community
- Providing care and enabling access to learning for all pupils
- Carrying out pupils support programmes
- Assisting the teacher in the management of pupils and the classroom
- Must have enthusiasm, commitment and determination to develop student's education.
- Experience supporting pupils with Autism (ASD)
- Experience supporting pupils within a school or care environment..
- Enhanced DBS
Please apply today or email your cv to for a same day registration.