Weybridge * 22 days holiday * Full training and study support * Good prospects * Up to £26,000Job Description:
- Responding quickly and effectively to client requests relating to their insurance policies
- Arranging insurance cover as agreed with client
- Developing a positive relationship with the client
- Ensuring relationships with insurers are enhanced through your professionalism
- Ensure all relevant information is given to the client as required
- Understanding the policies, procedures, the legal and regulatory framework
- Ensuring you act in accordance with current regulatory procedures
- Flexible and adaptable in terms of whatever may be required of you
- Previous face to face customer experience is essential
- Good level of education
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Personable and organised
- Ability to learn quickly
- Works well under pressure
- Career minded
- Based in Weybridge
- Up to £26,000 depending on experience
- 8:30am - 5:30pm, Mon - Fri, alternate Saturdays: 8:30am - 12pm
- 22 Days holiday
- Full training and professional qualification
Refer a friend and earn £100! If you have a friend who is also searching for a new opportunity in the local area, recommend Optima and if we place them (providing they complete their 3-month probation period), you will receive a £100 retail voucher of your choice!
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.
By applying for this vacancy, you accept Optima Recruitment Limited's Privacy and GDPR Policy which can be found on our website and therefore gives us consent to contact you.Optima Recruitment Limited are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.