Flexible option available Your new company
You will be working for a market leader that has exclusive partnerships with schools across North Somerset. Hays Education has various teaching opportunities with our Partnership Schools across the area. These opportunities are on a permanent, long-term or daily supply cover basis. Due to an increase in demand from schools in your local area we are looking for experienced primary teachers to take up the multiple positions we have available.Your new role
You will have the opportunity to work in a role that is flexible around your needs and teaching style. Working for Hays Education will enable you to work on a full time or part time basis to suit your commitments. As a Hays Education Teacher you will be able to work in a variety of schools from small mixed form village schools to multiple form entry large schools.What you'll need to succeed
- Have teaching experience within the last 5 years.
- Hold a UK Qualified Teacher Status.
- Good knowledge of the English National Curriculum.
- Experience teaching in KS1.
- Be confident in your ability to teach a range of subjects.
- Strong behaviour management techniques.
- Confident working with EAL children, challenging behaviour and some SEN.
You will also need to undergo our Hays compliance which include satisfactory DfE references and a full DBS.What you'll get in return
What you need to do now
- Experience working with a Year 5 class
- You will be paid a competitive daily wage and holiday pay
- You will receive free CV and interview advice.
- You will receive the benefits of working with your own personal teaching consultant who is committed to finding a job that is perfect for you
- £250 worth of High street vouchers if you successfully refer a friend to work for Hays
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now on 1179279369.If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.