A Network Support Analyst, who has a mix of Juniper/Cisco experience, is needed to join a leading Managed Service Provider based in Cheshire. Expect to perform a range of network-based activities that include primarily supporting their managed service customers.
For over 30 years, this leading IT Consultancy has developed a service portfolio including private & public cloud provision and full in-house, UK based 24*7 monitoring and operations to all customers. Due to continued success, they are now seeking a talented Network Support Analyst to join their award-winning team that includes some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Reporting to the Head of Infrastructure, the Network Support Analyst will provide a high quality of service for recurring activities and infrastructure support for customer environments. These will reside within their hosted internal infrastructure or on premise-based customers including implementation, pro-active hardware support (firmware etc) and customer support tickets. The role will also include the opportunity to grow by working with senior networking specialists on implementation projects and support of data centres.
There may be a requirement for occasional travel between locations and in some instances visit to customer sites to help with implementation services, on boarding or advanced troubleshooting as required. To qualify...
You would be a Network Support Analyst / Network engineer or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar support role with a managed service provider, ideally in multi Data Centre environment where SLA's are important in incident resolution
- Experience of cloud based networking technologies
- Juniper/Cisco experience at a high technical level for routing, switching and firewalling
- A proven analytical and problem solving ability to be able to work in a challenging and fast paced Service Provider environment
- Experience with Anyconnect, OpenVPN & Fortigate VPN solutions and MFA
- You are able to plan and pro-actively maintain firmware upgrades on networking devices.
- The ability to work within the scope of the internal / customer change management systems.
- Excellent verbal skills and the ability to attend customer meetings, understand requirements and offer solutions and document outcomes, with a high level of Visio ability for network diagrams.
- The ability to work flexibly to support a true 24*7 architecture
- A JNCIA/CCNA or Cloud based networking certifications are a key requirement for this role
There will be a requirement to join their out of hours support rota to provide technical networking support of any high priority issues for customers that have 24*7 support agreements after you become familiar with the infrastructure.
This is an excellent opportunity for self-motivated and enthusiastic Network Support Analyst, who is looking for variety, responsibility and the opportunity to expand their skills with an industry leader.