The role will helpproduce & analyse risk MI and undertake 2nd Line risk assurance activity to monitor the performance of the business against its risk objectives and the businesses Risk Management Framework.Key responsibilities include:
- Undertake risk assurance activity to assess adherence to the company's Risk Management Framework across the business and to assess whether risk management is being undertaken to a high standard.
- Support the Compliance & Risk Director and Risk Business Partners in the collation of data and drafting of reports for Governance Committees.
- Analyse risk data and produce business focused risk MI/reports to raise awareness within the business on risk matters and performance against risk objectives.
- Maintain records within the company's Risk assessment system to ensure that these remain up to date and reflect business practice from a 2nd line perspective.
- Providing training and support to the business on company risk systems/processes and risk matters.
- Support the Compliance & Risk Director and Risk Business Partners in maintaining the company's Risk Management Framework and associated documentation.
- To help ensure adherence to standards that monitor regulatory and risk developments and maintain oversight of the activities of staff within the First Line of Defence model.
- Experience in a Financial Services environment
- Experience in a risk based role
Please note, should feedback not be received within 28 days due to the large volume of applications, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may be in touch with similar relevant opportunities.