If you have qual research experience and are seeking a new job, we want to hear from you! Hasson Associates is looking for an aspiring and collaborative Insight Manager/Senior Insight Manager to join our client's thriving and inclusive team. This full-time insight management role is based in London, but offers a lot of flexibility if remote working is required. Salary is £38-£48k plus benefits.
As a flexible Senior Insight Manager, you will assume responsibility for implementing individual research projects from start to finish and be responsible for their smooth running. You will also be influential at all project stages and may work with more senior researchers at the design and analysis stages.
To give you an idea of how this Insight Manager role will look and feel, these are some things you can expect to be doing:
* Coordinating and conducting research studies from start to finish
* Being a key client liaison on projects and responsible for responses to client requests
* Working with senior researchers to generate proposals, conclusions and recommendations
To succeed in this senior insight management role, you will need experience as a Qualitative Research Manager or in an equivalent position and good knowledge of the industry, including broad methodology and commercial understanding. You will also require excellent project management and planning skills. Additional requirements include:
* Good verbal, written and visual communication and client handling skills
* Ability to coach more junior members of staff
* Familiarity with all aspects of the research project lifecycle
* Proficient in traditional qualitative research methodologies such as moderating focus groups and depths
* Excellent attention to detail with costings, report writing, and general project logistics
In return for your dedication, collaboration and commitment, you will receive a salary of £38-£48k and an excellent benefits package,
If this Insight Manager/Senior Insight Manager job in London sounds like the right career move for you, please get in touch with Hasson Associates today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hasson Associates and their clients welcome applications from everyone. Together we are committed to creating a truly inclusive and diverse workplace, and will consider your CV purely based on the potential that you'll bring to the role.
Contact: Catherine Vaughan
Established in 2008, we are one of the UK's most successful and independent recruitment consultancies with industry recognition, becoming the first choice for permanent and interim Market Research and Insight recruitment for agency and client-side companies. Hasson Associates comprises seven dedicated experts with comprehensive knowledge, experience, and networks within market research, insight, and analysis. Providing a bespoke service to both clients and candidates, we pride ourselves on being a unique boutique consultancy focusing on service and delivery rather than volume.