UX Designer/ Interaction Designer
- UK WIDE (Remote) - looking from Junior to Senior levelDescription for the UX Designer roles:-
This is a fantastic opportunity with a management consulting company, who are looking to fill multiple UX Designer roles and help deliver innovative digital solutions to a number of government, FS and other end clients in the UK. This team helps their clients explore, understand and exploit new digital technologies and platforms to transform their businesses through a combination of advice, expertise and solutions. You will design accessible and impactful services and products for some of their public and private sector clients.
Candidates can live anywhere in the UK (remote) and will be based from home. Client visits may be necessary, but these will be fully funded.Please note
my clients UX Designer consultants are formally trained from industry experts on management consulting and client delivery.Experience for the UX Designer roles:-
- Over 12mths commercial experience in a UX Designer role
- A grounding in user-centred design, from concept to final delivery.
- Create high-quality, compelling design concepts and artefacts such as personas, service maps and wireframes.
- Experienced in rapid paper and digital prototyping. You can confidently work with developers and understand security, accessibility, version control and hosting.
for the UX Designer roles on offer is up to £70,000 dependent on experience (looking from 12mths experience upwards) + an excellent benefits package.UX Designer/ Interaction Designer
- UK WIDE (Remote) - looking from Junior to Senior level