We have teamed up with one of the UK leading independent bakeries. They are known as the "go to supplier" across London. They have teamed up with Football clubs such as Spurs, Brentford and Chelsea to provide you with those lovely pastries on a match day. The company are looking to grow and get bigger and are looking for an Accounts Assistant to help further the progression. The smell of the offices alone is enough to die for. In addition, you can have all the bread you can eat.
The company are looking for an Accounts Assistant with at least one year experience within a similar role. You will be reporting to the Financial controller.
Some of the key duties can be found below:
- Working with the Accountant responsible for the Sales Ledger and ensuring this is fully and efficiently managed.
- Supporting the Accountant on Credit Control
- Helping to chase payments where necessary
- Allocation of weekly contract catering remittances
- Purchase invoicing processing
What we need from you?
- Excellent communicator
- A team player
- Strong service mentality
- Organised and results focused
- Looking to progress and develop in a career