IT Service Desk Manager - Central Manchester - Hybrid Working - £30k to £40k
Manchester Staff is very pleased to be looking for an experience, commercially minded IT ServiceManager to join our clients fast growing, IT MSP, based in Manchester city centre.This is a hybrid role with work from home or office-based flexibility. The IT Service Desk Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of the IT Service Desk team. They will own the lifecycle and reporting of incidents and requests for any internal or external client.Key Responsibilities
- Operating a standalone throughput quality position within the business, deputising ticket loads and triaging of requests in a service desk environment.
- Reactionary customer relationship management with a customer experience focus.
- Management of customer contracts and renewals (system-based).
- Collation of customer data using ETL practices.
- Coach, mentor, and develop team members from a customer experience perspective, overseeing new employee onboarding in this specific area.
- Owning process and communication for onboarding of new customers internally and externally.
- Support team leaders to collectively manage the delivery of service desk processes & procedures.
- Management of KPIs & SLAs.
- Improve techniques and practices for managing client queries, troubleshooting and incident prioritisation.
- Maintain resource levels to meet requirements for small configuration setups and service desk BAU.
- Proactively manage client support issues and escalate as appropriate.
- Good analytical skills and ability to create reporting using predefined metrics.
- Hands on experience in a fast-paced MSP.
- Knowledge of support procedures and incident management - ITIL foundation certification or similar.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI and confidence using IT software.
- Experience of managing ticketing systems.
- Understanding and previous experience of working with RMM.
Salary of up to £40kPensionFlexible Hybrid working
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.UK Staffing Group
UK Staffing Group are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses.We can offer:
- Free support and advice to help you with your job search.- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.- After placement support.