Agile Project Manager - Remote - Fintech - up to 20% Annual Bonus - £45,000 per annum -Privat Medical insurance
Yolk Recruitment are looking for an Agile Project Manager to joing a rapidly expanding Cardiff Fintech You will be responsible for:
Do you have?
- Planning, managing, and delivery of multiple projects with a variety of stakeholders using Agile methodology and best practise.
- Lead the discovery, establish effective foundations for delivery, participate and facilitate in scrum ceremonies and workshops, and perform, ad hoc Scrum Master role where required.
- Developing an Agile project management culture, participating, and facilitating Agile team ceremonies - sprint planning, reviews, retrospectives, and stand-ups where necessary.
- Applying and demonstrating effective project governance which includes reporting, handling change controls, managing risks and dependencies, working with third parties, and completing post implementation reviews.
Whats on Offer
- Proven experience as a Project Manager in an Agile software delivery environment
- Track record of managing multiple, concurrent, projects through their lifecycle, from initial concept, development, delivery, and closure involving multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies best practice and experience putting it into practice with delivery teams. Strong experience of Agile project management and reporting using Confluence and JIRA
- Well-developed interpersonal skills - including an ability to facilitate effective workshops and meetings
- Competitive Salary
- Annual bonus between 0-20% of your annual salary which is linked to both the company and individual performance.
- 24 days holiday a year - plus bank holidays (you'll earn an extra day holiday for each full year you're with us, up to 28 days)
- Flexible and hybrid working in line with business needs
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in Service Cover (X3 your annual salary)
- Income Protection Insurance
- Company Pension Plan
- Healthify - a team to support the health and wellbeing of all staff at Wealthify
- Ministry of Fun - providing plenty of social activities and events throughout the year
- Brand new offices in the picturesque Penarth Marina
- Free office gym
- Free parking nearby
- A collaboration space and games room
- We're a responsible company and are constantly working to improve our culture, ethics, impact on the environment, and our contribution to charitable causes