Rotherwood Teachers are currently recruiting a fully qualified Business Studies Teacher to join a dynamic, high achieving department in a well-established, forward thinking school in Lancashire. The role is a full-time, sickness cover starting ASAP and lasting until the end of the academic year.
The school is happy, thriving and has a strong local reputation. It sits in the heart of Lancashire and are looking for a Teacher that has ambition to achieve the best outcomes for all students through a challenging, inspirational and exciting educational environment. The school is passionate about providing students with a breadth of opportunities and experiences to enable them to develop confidence and life ambitions.
As the Business Studies Teacher, the applicant will be expected to take part in any necessary duties of a permanent teacher such as planning and preparing lessons and staff meetings.
The successful Business Studies Teacher will:
- Holding a valid teaching qualification such as PGCE, QTS or QTLS.
- Have experience in a similar position and teaching up to Key Stage 4.
- Be an excellent, inspirational teacher with strong classroom management
- Possess a passion for the subject, teaching and pupil development
- Provide details of last 2 latest references, covering the last 5 years' work history
- Possess a current DBS check or be prepared to apply for one as part of your registration
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children and young people
- Be willing to complete a face to face registration and satisfy several checks
If this position if of interest or would like to know more, please apply or contact Megan Coop and Rotherwood Teachers.
This post is being advertised on behalf of Rotherwood Teachers who is acting as an employment agency.