Up to £75,000 + Bonuses + Benefits
Responsible for overseeing the effective operation of our risk management frameworks in relation to Information Security, Operational Resilience & Business Continuity. The role involves co-ordination of activities across the Group, undertaking themed reviews and providing MI and reports to stakeholders.Responsibilities:
- Undertake risk-based reviews across the Group to identify and assess IS & BCP key risk and evaluate control performance.
- Act as SME on projects as directed by Head of Department.
- Oversee the delivery of the Group Operational Resilience framework to define, implement and embed the operational resilience framework across the Group.
- Work with key business partners to identify important business processes, propose impact tolerances and associated scenario testing plans.
- Oversee the delivery of the Group Information Security framework to define, implement and embed the framework across the Group.
- Co-ordinate the completion of BC activities across the Group including partnering with departments in building BC plans for their areas.
- Develop and manage BC test schedule with internal and external stakeholders/suppliers.
- Provide support when a disruption occurs & conduct after action reviews.
- Prepare information security and business continuity training materials including annual e-learning and ad hoc training on specific topics across all levels of management and colleagues.
- Prepare reports and associated MI for reporting to operational areas, the Group Risk Committee, relevant risk forums and external regulatory reporting as required.
- Undertake risk assessments for high risk third parties in accordance with the Supplier Management Policy considering IS & resilience frameworks where required.
- Contribute to the overall continuous improvement and development of the Group Risk Department.
- Knowledge of Information Security or Operational Resilience / BCP operational practices and processes in an operational environment
- Previous Risk Management experience within financial services
- Ability to assess risks that may arise and the impacts to the business and find solutions that will work with business stakeholders
- Ability to identify and assess the adequacy of controls frameworks and make appropriate control recommendations
- Excellent interpersonal, team-working and communication skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to constructively challenge where appropriate, including senior levels, and add value by working with them to enhance their business controls
- Team management / leader experience
- Effective problem-solving and influencing skills
- Ability to cope with pressure and responsibility
- Strong Microsoft office skills
Benefits that come with the company:
- 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down
- Private medical care insurance
- Ride to work scheme
- Free Gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts
- Health cash plan