My client is a leading manufacturer of Palletisation Machinery on a multinational scale. They are seeking a Field Service Engineer to look after their packaging machinery through the areas of Kent, Chelmsford and further south. This is a great opportunity for an engineer to put their own stamp on the company as well as working in a fast paced and growing environment. Field Service Engineer £30,000 - £36,000 + Benefits & OTPotential earnings of 50k+Greenwich (Surrounding Areas & Mobile Working)5 day working week
- Great mechanical understanding
- Some electrical fault-finding works
- The role requires on-site service and stay away visits throughout the week
- You will effectively lead and service and repair the machinery equipment & assets. You will be required to work on mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and computerized systems.
- Having single phase, three phase and an understanding of electrical drawings would be advantageous
- Commissioning of new machinery Breakdowns, service & installation
- Come from the packaging industry or similar
- The company is big on customer service, experience with dealing with clients is key
- Strong customer service skills
- 2+ years' experience in packaging or related industry
- Strong mechanical background with some electrical experience.
- A related qualification in mechanical engineering or similar
- City & Guilds experience is welcome
Electrical Engineers are also being considered for the role and training will be given.
Salary increases year on year. Basic you can earn 40k-45k in the future.
Our client is offering a salary reflecting experience with vehicle, Overtime at weekends which can see you earn 50k, 25 days holiday+ bank & Birthday, Expenses covered, bonus scheme, laptop, credit card, PDA & phone, Car/Van and 8% Pension from employer.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity or wish to receive further information, please contact Sean Turton on or email a copy of your current CV to