Degree level Quality Engineer with a background in an Electronic / Automotive / Medical Manufacturing environment will drive continuous improvement activity using Quality Planning and APQP core tools. Salary on offer to £45K + excellent benefits.
My Client, a market leading supplier of wind sensors to the wind industry, seeks an industry experience Quality Engineer with the following skills and experience:
- APQP Core Tools.
- Quality Engineering experience in automotive / medical manufacturing.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Educated to Degree level in an Engineering discipline.
- Background in Continuous Improvement including Rapid Improvement workshops.
- 5S and Visual management.
- Process analysis.
In this position the successful Quality Engineer will take ownership of in-house Quality with a focus on build and performance quality; will monitor daily yields and defect data, ensure all non-compliance issues are recorded as well as supporting advanced Quality Planning for new products and Processes.
You will work in state-of-the-art modern offices, with a friendly working environment and enjoy a good work/life balance.