An exciting opportunity has just become available for a talented graphic designer to join a dynamic team of creatives at a leading multimedia publisher and event's organiser, based in Royston.About the Role
Working within a friendly but deadline-driven team, the role will focus on design for print, but there is also a need for understanding and knowledge various digital platforms. The role serves the needs of the Production/Marketing teams and responsibilities will include working on the organisation's flagship publication, alongside the origination of over forty annual publications. The role will also involve on-going design support in the production of national event/exhibition material, such as banner-stands, AV graphics, floorplans, e-shots and much more.About You
- The successful candidate is expected to be a creative thinker, bring innovative ideas, enthusiasm, flair, creativity, and an impressive work ethic.
- Candidates must have a strong personality, excellent communication skills and the ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Diligence is essential and some proof-reading experience is paramount.
- 2+ years' working in a similar role, armed with experience in magazine layout and design, across multiple platforms.
- Applicants must also be able to multi-task effectively on challenging projects with a strong diligence and a perfectionist mentality.
• Hybrid working hours - onsite and at home
• On-site parking
• Competitive pay and pension scheme
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.