A global fashion retail group has a fantastic new opportunity for a CRM Executive.
Bolstering a portfolio of highly recognizable, premium fashion brands, they have ambitious plans to expand their product lines in 2022 and will soon become a titan of online retail.
The multinational retail clothing group has a marketing and communications team of 20 across CRM, SEO, Paid Media, Data & Analytics, PR & Marketing and the successful CRM Executive will join a CRM team of 5.
The CRM Executive must have experience using Salesforce. Experience marketing "customer loyalty schemes" or experience with Exponea is a bonus.
The CRM Executive can enjoy excellent benefits including a 70% employee discount, subsidised gym access, and a hybrid-working split between visits to their Central London offices 2 days a week.
The CRM Executive will:
- Support the CRM Manager to execute the brands 3 year strategy
- Manage, report and analyse campaigns measured against specific KPIs using the relevant tools (including Salesforce)
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels, from the CRM Manager to the wider marketing and communications team
Required skills and experience of the CRM Executive:
- Ideally, 1+ years experience in CRM
- Preferably, a background in retail, hospitality, or the travel industry either in-house or via an agency
- A track record of working successfully with multiple stakeholders
The CRM Executive will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £28,000 to £33,000 depending on experience.
For more information about the CRM Executive role or to apply, send your CV now to