Pure are delighted to be supporting this well established and ever-growing institution, with the recruitment of a full time Temporary Administrator. Working within a friendly and welcoming Planning & Finance team, this role offers variety and the opportunitiy to liaise with people of all levels. Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
(flexibility on how these hours are worked)Hybrid working, combination of home and officeOn-site parking available3 to 6 months, with the possibility of longer term employment thereafterResponsibilities:
Skills & Experience:
- To be a main point of contact with external partners, regarding bursaries and student financial records and related payments due.
- To perform appropriate checks for Student Loan returns and to confirm student information eligibility.
- To process documents including remittance advices and amend student records, following the appropriate procedures.
- To process adjustments to student accounts, relating to tuition fee loans with the Student Loans Company.
- To address any anomalies that arise with an account, in terms of payment and clawbacks
- To highlight any concerns where the student circumstances or processes are not meeting the guidance.
- To deal with standard enquiries from students and staff regarding tuition fees, invoicing, tuition fee loans, bursaries, payments received and credit control.
- To process SLC remittance and to reconcile it to the bank receipt and to provide a breakdown for Ipswich and partnership receipts.
- To be main point of contact for online shop queries and to administer new products and reports.
- To process invoice authorisation forms and any related queries.
- To sort daily departmental post and assist with other departmental mail shots.
- To ensure compliance with Health and Safety Regulations
- Experience of working in a purchase and sales ledger environment is desirable, but certainly not essential.
- Knowledge of standard Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong administration and communication skills.
- Ability to work well alongside a team, as well as independently.
- Well organised, with the ability to prioritise your own workload.
- Professional and reliable.
- Willingness to work under pressure, whilst maintaining a professional attitude
Flexible and hybrid working, with equipment provided