Purchase Ledger Executive (Hybrid working) Salary: DOE
- Monday to Friday (working from home 3 days week)
- 9am - 5pm
- 37.5 hours per week
Our client is seeking a Purchase Ledger Executive to join their Milton Keynes based in the Finance team.
This position will involve a mixture of home and office-based working.
As part of the Payroll and Payments team, you will be responsible for the purchase ledger and expenses process and will support the team in all areas of purchase ledger.The job will involve...
The Person will...
- Processing purchase ledger invoices
- Preparing weekly supplier and expenses payment runs and BAC's transfers
- Processing employee expenses claims
- Reviewing and processing company car milage
- Supporting the payroll team with calculations of monthly and quarterly commission payments
- Purchase ledger experience
- Proactive attitude and open and honest team player
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excel, Outlook, and Word experience
- Full training will be given on accountancy systems
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we're sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.