We are a global provider of IT Resources, IT Managed Services and flexible, ad-hoc IT Resource and Project Support. Founded in 1992, we have a proven track record of delivering business solutions to global organisations and Fortune 500 companies in over 40 countries. Over the last 27 years, we have delivered millions of pounds in cost savings to our clients. With offices in the UK, Europe, India and the US, we have clients spread across all 6 continents.
Our clients and our talented people have always guided our basic strategy and direction; so much so, that we named the company after our most basic principles. We are, and always will be 'allied' to our client's needs and objectives. Our team is at the heart of our business, we are proud of each and every one of them. They are exceptional and we are looking for more exceptional people to join us.Job purpose
The purpose of this role will be to provide 1st level support for Allied's customer users and Dealers as part of the Service Desk team based in Cardiff.Position Objectives and Responsibilities
- Primary objective is to provide 1st Line support for the new (SRAP/CALMS Transition Service) project. The countries of main responsibility will include Spain/Germany/France/Italy.
- Be readily available to answer phone calls, emails and web portal requests from the users in a professional and efficient manner.
- Provide timely, first call resolution to technical support issues while following company standards
- Escalate incidents to Level 2 Service Desk Analysts or Resolver groups.
- Provide accurate and updated information on incidents assigned to the Service Desk until the reported incidents are resolved.
Key skills and Knowledge
- Minimum 1-year experience in service desk or customer service industry preferred
- Has the ability to provide Level 1 IT support
- A general knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure with an ability to learn new tools/areas quickly
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems and suites
- A strong focus on service delivery and customer satisfaction
- Good attention to detail with a methodical and thorough approach to work
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Organized and good at juggling tasks and prioritizing
- English - essential
- French - Native level