Primary Education Graduates - Teaching Assistant - Tameside
Are you a Primary Education graduate or current student, available for the rest of the academic year? Are you looking to supplement your teaching experience with some TA work over the summer? Tradewind are looking for primary Teaching Assistants to support some of our fabulous schools around Tameside.
Whether you have studied Primary Education, Early Years and Childhood Studies, or even Child Psychology, you will have gained incredibly relevant and valuable experience that will stand you out as a fantastic classroom support. Working as a TA will build up your experience working in different year groups and with different students, alongside cementing how best to use that important relationship between teacher and TA.
Tradewind offer above-market rates of pay, with the daily rate in the region of £70 - £80 per day. We have part-time and full-time positions, offering flexibility to suit your prior commitments, and work across all boroughs of Tameside, including Ashton, Denton and Hyde.
Your duties might include:
- Leading interventions in 1:1 and group settings
- Taking responsibility for the safeguarding of the young people in your care
- Supporting the school team to provide a stimulating, safe and nurturing environment for students to learn
Tradewind are renowned for offering top rates of pay, more CPD than any other agency, great referral bonus and termly networking & social events.
To be successful in the role of Primary Teaching Assistant, you will:
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- Have school-based experience
- Provide a CV with employment/education history included. Employment breaks must be explained
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
Click 'Apply now' to be considered for one of these great positions as a Primary Education Graduate Teaching Assistant, or for more information about the role, contact Cerys on / .