RAC are looking to recruit a Payments Analysts, to enable and ensure the successful flow of funds within payment regulations to the RAC. Monitoring and improving the end to end processes to maximise revenue assurance.Working hours are 35 hours per week across Monday - Friday 9am-5pm. This position is a hybrid role two days on-site working.
Duties will include:
- Contribute to the delivery of the RAC Consumer Roadside payments strategy
- Accountable for the processes and optimisation of systems which accept incoming funds
- Understanding the full acquisition to renewal membership cycle and being an SME for all things payment related with RACS internal CRM.
- Knowledge of payment regulation and the transaction journey for all payment methods including BACs and Visa/Mastercard Scheme rules, merchant operating guidelines and PSD2 Strong Customer Authentication.
- Support the delivery of system and process improvements to ensure a successful business and customer outcome
- Identification, correction, and support of any operational issues that impact customer outcomes
- Maintaining knowledge of new payment method opportunities and make recommendations to the Senior Payments Manager to drive RACs payment strategy.
- Warranty calls, and 'represent' the RAC business in stakeholder calls with SSP and other 3rd parties
To be considered, we are ideally seeking candidate that can demonstrate the following:
- An operational understanding of the systems and processes that support RAC systems to ensure an effective renewal cycle
- An understanding of payment transaction data, both Direct Debit and Card to support the identification of improvements
- Proven track record of delivering value add initiatives in a payment's environment
- Proven record of successful problem analysis and attention to detail
- Excellent Communication skills
Advanced Excel knowledge is a must, with SQL experience preferable.Rewards & Benefits
At the RAC, our colleagues do whatever it takes to help our customers. And we believe in rewarding you in return. As well as a competitive salary, there's also an annual bonus scheme in place. Plus, you'll have all these extra benefits:
- Entry to the RAC annual bonus scheme
- FREE RAC Breakdown cover from day one
- Discounts with Mercedes, Nissan, Renault and Vauxhall
- Health and wellbeing benefits - including healthcare cash plan and private medical insurance
- Group Life Assurance of up to 4 x salary