Exponential-e is a pioneer of connectivity, cloud and communication solutions. We are recruiting for the role of a Desktop Support Engineer to join our Managed Services team. You will be providing onsite end user support to Exponential-e customers and driving their issues through to resolution. We will give you the opportunity to really learn and develop your technical skills within a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Some of your responsibilities will include
What you'll need to succeed
- Working on customer site to resolve end user issues
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, operating system, and application issues
- Setup/configure/maintain/administer desktop computers and peripherals and test network connections
- Handling onsite repair and rebuilds of devices and carrying out regular onsite hardware maintenance
- Access management and maintenance through Active Directory and M365 (Account Provision, Account Revocation, Password resets)
- Lead and mentor junior Desktop colleagues
We are looking for somebody with a passion for IT and an ambition to learn and progress.
Knowledge and experience required:
- Confident communicator with excellent telephone manners
- Customer service focus
- IT support experience troubleshooting end user issues
- Desktop skills - Windows Desktop OS, Exchange, Active Directory, Virtual Desktop, Anti-Virus, hardware devices
- Any experience with SCCM, Intune, Azure, MFA, Citrix end user or PowerShell would be advantageous
Not only will you be working for a company that constantly exceeds expectations with both our innovation and our customer service, but there are many benefits you will receive while working for us:
- Working at the forefront of technology
- Working with customers from all verticals
- Clear career progression paths
- Quarterly and annual employee recognition awards
- Learn and work with some of the most talented engineers in the industry
- Working in a fast paced, collaborative and enjoyable environment delivering a world-class service
- Culture Club organise social and charity events for the company (such as Thirsty Thursdays, kids Christmas party, quarterly socials)
- A dedicated Learning and Development team including access to a range of technical training and certification resources
- Comprehensive scheme (free fruit, free Barista coffee shop, season ticket loans, local gym discount, Vitality health cover)
- Purchase up to five extra days of annual leave
- Every employee gets their birthday day off work
- Hybrid working scheme
From launching the world's first Virtual private LAN in 2006 on our privately-owned 100GigE secure and super-fast Network to our recent work integrating SD-WAN and SD-DC, Exponential-e's commitment to innovation has resulted in us being recognised as a world-class IT Service provider, one of the fastest-growing private companies in the UK, and have 8 ISO accreditations to our name.
We have built an extensive solutions portfolio, which enables the creation of services tailored specifically to our customers' operational needs - whether that be for Private and Public Cloud, Data Centre, Unified Communications, Cyber Security or Managed IT Services.
What we deliver is Peace of Mind-as-a-Service. The customer is at the heart of everything we do. That's why we are trusted by more than 3,000 customers, boast a 96% customer reference-ability, and have an industry-leading Net Promoter Score.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join our rapidly growing organisation. We take PRIDE in our culture and team spirit, driven by our employees that want to learn, achieve and build a successful career path.What you need to do now
Click "apply now" and you will end up on our careers page, where you can see the full job description and will be able to send a copy of your CV to our recruitment team.
We are a company that hire for attitude, ambition and train for skills. So even if you don't tick all of the boxes but want to be part of Exponential-e then please still apply. We will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss this opportunity, or other relevant positions we may have.Location
: Exponential-e HQ and customer site (within London area), 100 Leman Street, London, E1 8EU.Hours
: Monday to Friday, 9:00am - 5:30pm