CMA are partnering with a Portsmouth, Hampshire based group business that is going through unprecedented growth and as such are looking to recruit a Credit Controller to join the team on a permanent basis. Reporting into the Finance Manager this would suit a proactive Credit Controller with previous experience in a fast paced environment.What will the role involve?
- Responsible for outbound credit control via phone for all 4 group businesses;
- Responsible for statement reconciliations and ledger close off at month end;
- Process credit checks and agree credit limits;
- Assist the Finance Manager with other ad hoc duties within the business.
Additional benefits and information:
- Previous experience in a fast paced credit control role;
- A proactive approach to outbound credit control;
- Strong interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Excellent base salary;
- Enhanced pension and annual leave allowance;
- Free onsite parking;
- Hybrid working including two days a week from home.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.