We are looking for a Reconciliations Supervisor to join our administration team within a successful financial services business in the centre of Leeds. The role is based in their beautiful offices close to public transport links.
The ideal candidate will have a understanding of CASS rules and how to apply them to both stock and cash reconciliations. The supervisor will ensure the team carry out their daily functions in order to meet deadlines, and deliver and maintain an outstanding level of customer service at all times.
You would be joining a friendly, supportive team with a casual dress code. This is not your typical financial services organisation.
Main duties to include
- Ensure compliance with FCA regulations
- Adhering to applicable CASS rules where necessary
- Supervise and guide a team
- Responsible for the production and review of both regulated and non regulated cash and stock reconciliations
- Oversee the general administration work of the team on a day-to-day basis, providing hands-on assistance and technical guidance where necessary
- Conducting appraisals for members of staff within timescales
- Ensure any breaches of guidelines are reported
- Attend training as required
- Ensure work is completed to a high standard at all times
We are looking for
- Understanding of CASS rules and how to apply them to both stock and cash reconciliations
- Knowledge of the relevant FCA regulations and escalation process
- Experience in leading a team
- Excellent communication skills - ability to explain complex technical processes to a wider audience
- GCSE Maths & English grade C minimum
- Knowledge of Excel
In return you can expect:
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Salary from £25,000-£30,000
- Hours - 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Modern working environment- Close to public transport links
- Full training provided