Integra People - Education are working with a Primary School in Liverpool who are looking for an SEND Teaching Assistant to join their team.
This is a full time role, starting in September & on a long term basis.
This School is looking for Teaching Assistants who have extensive knowledge of the National Primary Curriculum, relevant experience across the majority of year groups, experience with SEND/working 1:1 with specific pupils & also those who want to work with their children and make a real difference to their learning.
The chosen SEND Teaching Assistant would need:
- Have an enhanced DBS on the update service (or be willing to apply for a new one)
- Recent, relevant experience of working with Primary aged children.
- SEND experience/knowledge would be beneficial.
- Good Behaviour management skills.
- Hold a Level 3 Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools or equivalent.
If this Teaching Assistant role is the one for you - apply today to be considered.
If not, get in touch to see what other roles we have available at the moment.