SENIOR SECURITY SYSTEMS ENGINEER - MIDLANDS - £30,000-£40,000 PER ANNUM BASIC
Our client offers a comprehensive service ranging from maintenance and service of existing systems, through individual repairs and replacements of hardware to full design and installation of entirely new systems. They cater for all technologies whether it be analogue CCTV systems that have been in situ for 20 years right through to the more recent IP and HD solutions that are revolutionising the industry.
Our client is looking for a Senior Security Systems Engineer to join them on a full time, permanent basis to cover the Midlands.
- £30,000 - £40,000 per annum depending on experience
- CCTV and Access control systems - 80% maintenance, service and fault finding 20% Installation.
- Working in large commercial shopping centres
- No on call rota - good work/home life balance
- Company vehicle, laptop and phone provided
- 30 days holiday
The successful Senior Security Systems Engineer will be able to demonstrate the following;
- 3+ years relevant experience
- IP networking knowledge (ESSENTIAL)
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Ability to lift, carry and climb ladders, ensuring conformance to health and safety requirements
If this opportunity to join a fantastic, well established company as a Senior Security Systems Engineer sounds perfect for you, please apply below.
Keywords: Senior Engineer, Systems Engineer, Senior Security Systems Engineer, Maintenance, Fault Finding, CCTV, Access Control, Installation, Service
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful