Our client is a well regarded Financial Planning business. As part of exciting growth plans they are looking to add additional support into the technical team with an experienced Paraplanner to support the team of Financial Planners. The key responsibilities will be to create wealth management plans, provide analytical support and technical advice for clients on financial strategies, plans and products.
Your role will include:
- Supporting two fee earning directors
- Preparing client portfolio reports
- Suitability Report writing for retirement planning, retirement income advice, pension switches, investment reviews, mortgages and insurance advice.
- Helping maintain accurate and compliant client files
You will be rewrded with a proactive employer who want you to succeed! As such, you will be provides with full and comprehensive training on every aspect of the position including the latest technology and software packages used to deliver value for money for clients.
You will be:
- You are self-motivated and have completed your Diploma or are already working towards your Dip PFS.
- You are friendly and helpful, with strong communications skills via all mediums (face to face, telephone and written).
- You have an exceptional eye for detail.
- You have strong IT skills, are a proficient typist and ideally will have experience using the Microsoft Office package.
- You are keen to learn, can work well as part of a team and can adapt to several different ways of working.
- You have excellent time management skills, can prioritise work, and complete multiple ongoing demanding tasks to deadlines.
You should feel confident in your ability to assist clients and passionate about providing the highest levels of service to clients. In return for all your efforts you will be recognised developed and rewarded with excellent career and development opportunities. You will also be expected to attain further professional qualifications as you work towards Diploma or Chartered status.