Join the Science department of a large secondary school in Newcastle Upon Tyne
providing support for pupils aged 11-16. The school emphasises nurture and personal development of students as one of it's key core values. Opportunity to get involved with extra curricular activities within the school.
- Full-time Science Teacher
- Required from September until February half term with potential of a pernament position after
- Paid in line with teaching scale - £25,714 - £41,604.
- Teaching pupils aged 11-16
- Ability to teach Biology Chemistry and Physics up to KS4
The incoming Science Teacher will be teaching across Key Stage 3 and GCSE and will be expected to take on a full timetable. The successful candidate will also be expected to take on full planning and marking responsibilities alongside delivering lessons to meet the needs of learners at varying levels of learning ability. It will also be important to monitor and assess pupils' progress and be able to report this back to the Science department should it require further discussion.
To be considered for this position, the incoming teacher must have:
- UK Recognised QTS
- Experience teaching Science to GCSE level
Both experienced and Newly Qualified Science Teacher are urged to apply for this position as all relevant induction and support will be provided.
For immediate consideration, please submit a full CV below