Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a VP Finance to join the team.
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Trust Payments is a global unified payment technology group that was formed in 2019 bringing together technology and financial services into an omnichannel solution. The new business model has enabled Trust Payments to establish itself as a leading Fintech Payments group.
VP Finance - The Role:
Responsible for the management and control of all Group Finances at a single company and consolidated level. To produce accurate accounts for all individual group companies in line with Group reporting and control requirements, and in compliance with accounting regulations and other relevant statutory reporting requirements, including Group Consolidation and Reporting.
Responsible for all Group Reporting and Statistics and reports to the CFO regular deviations from the Budgets and Targets that are pre-set for the financial year.
VP Finance - Key Responsibilities:
- Manage high performing finance team across the Group UK Offices
- Supervision and leadership for all team members
- Review of monthly management accounts for all group companies
- Responsible for all relevant Group Reporting and Monthly Statistics
- Responsible for all reporting and obligations towards Tax, VAT and any relevant statutory obligations, and ensure all deadlines are met
- Monthly & Quarterly reporting including Actual vs Forecasts Reporting
- Responsibility for required consolidation and inter-company journals
- Implement Group policies and procedures in relation to financial controls
- Review of Bank Accounts and Cashflow Management
- Establish a good understanding of Group Treasury Functions
- Review of all Revenue Recognition including proper reconciliations and accounting
- Oversee the Revenue Assurance Function to ensure adequate Billing and Collections process
- Ensure all financial transactions are accurately recorded within the accounts for all entities
- Oversight the Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable functions, and ensure an efficient payments and receipts process
- Responsible for cost control, and report any deviations vs forecasts
- Ensure correct accounting journals in relation to all CAPEX Costs, and also month end Accruals and
prepayments as necessary
- Responsible for the cashflow monitoring and cashflow forecasting
- Review cost centre transactional postings and ensure variances to budget and forecast are reviewed and explained and any amendments are processed
- UK point of contact for annual financial audit for all UK Based Entities
- Ensure adequate accounting for US and other Subsidiaries across the Group
VP Finance - You:
- Qualified accountant with 5 years+ experience
- Advanced Excel
- Works to strict reporting deadlines
- Experience reporting into board level
- Experience in payments, acquiring, fintech
- Experience in Group consolidations
VP Finance - Benefits:
- Opportunity to be part of a rapidly scaling and market-leading Fintech business
- Health and Wellbeing ethos including regular wellness sessions, fitness and nutrition and other events as well as supported by internally qualified mental health first aiders
- Family-friendly enhanced benefits/policies
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance
- Social events and team building
We understand the value that a diverse and inclusive working environment brings to Trust Payments. We celebrate the differences that people can bring through their cultures, backgrounds and perspectives. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or any other protected characteristic.
To submit your CV for this exciting VP Finance opportunity, please click 'Apply' now!
During the recruitment process we welcome you to inform us confidentially of any special adjustments required in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience.