Graduate Teaching Assistant - Primary School in Enfield.
Whether you're about to graduate and want to get into teaching, or you're looking for a new way to utilise your existing degree, becoming a graduate teaching assistant might just be the role for you. About the role:
This teaching assistant role is based in an ambitious and thriving primary school in Enfield. They are looking to recruit an enthusiastic graduate for the role ASAP. You will be providing additional support to pupils in the classroom to help raise the levels of attainment.
- Assisting in the delivery of effective teaching on a one-to-one basis or in small groups
- Helping with the planning and delivery of lessons
- Supporting pupils in relation to their educational and behavioural development
- Preparing classroom resources
- Providing feedback to teachers and parents
- Helping with extracurricular activities (e.g. revision sessions)
This is a great role for someone who is looking to take their first steps into an exciting and rewarding career in education. The ideal candidate:
- A degree in any subject
- Enthusiastic and passionate about helping children reach their academic potential
- Proficient numeracy and literacy skills
- Ability to form excellent relationships and rapport with pupils
We are Engage Education, the most trusted education recruitment agency, with professional development and support at our core.
How to apply:
- Get paid in line with national scales (AWR compliant)
- Free CPD sessions
- Your own dedicated consultant
- £150 'Refer a Friend' bonus
- Wellbeing support, travel discounts, and retail offers from our partners
You can apply for this role below or get in touch with us directly. All applicants require the appropriate qualifications.
If you are not contacted within 2 working days, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful for this role. All applicants must have a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check before starting work. Full assistance provided.
By applying for this role, you are consenting to Engage Education Ltd storing your personal details in our fully encrypted database, in line with the GDPR requirements.