Care First Recruitment Ltd are currently recruiting Early Years Practitioners to teach all areas of the foundation stage who will force on helping children to achieve early learning goals in Haringey
The role of the professional Early Years Practitioner is vital in ensuring all children are meeting their personal developmental goals, and achieving the highest standard of learning available. You are required to provide a high quality combined day care and early education to children from birth to 7 years within a multi-disciplinary team and in line with the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage in a Children's Centre. In addition you will focus on understanding the children's individual needs by using observations, assessments and planning from the EYFS principal.
All successful candidates need a minimum NVQ level 2 (or equivalent) in early year's education and/or childcare. All staff will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and 5 years checkable work history.
- Motivating and stimulating children's learning abilities
- Providing care and support to children
- Providing them with a secure environment to learn
- Assisting with the development of children's personal, social and language abilities
- Supporting the development of children's basic skills, including physical coordination, speech and communication
- Working alongside other professionals to plan and coordinate work both indoors and outdoors
- Observing, assessing and recording each child's progress
- Ensuring the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities,
- Adhering to the Policies and Procedures of the Nursery.
- Ensuring confidentiality is maintained in the nursery.
- Offering all children equal opportunities with regards to religion, racial origins, gender, disability, cultural or linguistic background, etc.
- Planning to comply with the EYFS
- Positive management of children's behaviour.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to inspire and enthuse young children
- Energy, resourcefulness, responsibility, patience and a caring nature
- An understanding of the needs and feelings of children;
- Ability to work independently, as well as being able to work in a team