I am currently recruiting for a growing IT managed services and consultancy provider who are looking for a Business development Executive/Manager to join their team based in London.
I am looking to speak with proactive Business Development Executive/Manager's with the drive to identify and engage with prospective clients, developing new business opportunities for the full portfolio of services.
Based in their London office this is a great opportunity to join a modern company with huge potential for career growth!
The business has a core focus around:
• Cloud Solutions • Data Protection • Consultancy • Support • IT Training • Virtual Desktop
They provide a complete IT solution based on bespoke business requirements. They work mainly with enterprise-level clients across multiple industries including Finance, Energy, Education and the Public Sector but no sector is off limits.Key Responsibilities:
• Build a regular pipeline of new business to maintain and increase current growth
• Driving consistent over target revenue & GP performance
• Working with senior management to plan and deliver a successful sales strategy
- You will also gain some existing accounts in the business to manage
• Your current or most recent employment must be in a sales role at an IT Managed Service Provider or Value-Added Reseller.
- I am looking for candidates with experience in selling hardware at least 2 years+
- If you have experience in Microsoft, azure, office 365 - cloud products this would be advantageous.
• Ability to take on a high level of product & service knowledge and strong understanding of the sales cycleWhat we are offering:
• £35,000 base - Double OTE + personal/team incentives