SEO and Content SpecialistJob Type:
Full Time, PermanentLocation:
£30,000 - £35,000 Per Annum
The Company are looking for an ambitious, forward-thinking SEO & Content Specialist to optimise and drive organic performance.
The successful candidate will work alongside the Head of Product Marketing and be responsible for maintaining, managing, and growing SEO as a channel, primarily through the implementation of quality content.
If you're an energetic individual who can bring creative flair along with technical ability to an exciting role awash with opportunity, this is the job for you.Main duties and responsibilities
- Develop, optimise, and manage the SEO strategy
- Highlight keyword opportunities to be used across their range of internal brands and their relevant marketing materials
- Work towards and report on KPIs and SEO performance
- Work collaboratively with brand managers to produce high quality, SEO-friendly content inspired by your own content strategy
- Conduct weekly SEO checks and auditing to ensure site maintenance, carrying out basic improvements when necessary
- Work alongside the web dev team to ensure SEO best practice is being implemented
- Build relationships with website publishers to successfully outreach content and generate backlinks
- Experience using SEO software programmes including SEMRush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and CMS Systems such as WordPress (2-3 years' experience ideally)
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience of external link building
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Experience generating and understanding content consumption within a B2B market is preferable
If you feely you are a suitable candidate and would like to work for this reputable company, then please do not hesitate in applying.