Vehicle Technician needed In the Oxford area for a prestigious car dealership!
Basic salary up to £40,365/pa Depending on Experience and qualifications, OTE Up to £44,402/pa
As a Vehicle Technician, you will need a superb technical knowledge, a professional attitude, and will ensure that the highest quality of service is maintained.
In return you'd be working with a company that genuinely cares about its colleagues and maintains some of the most pristine and prestigious showrooms and workshops in the country. Main Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate
- Carry our vehicle maintenance and repair
- Utilising your technical knowledge
- Testing, diagnosing, and resolving faults
- Suggesting and making improvements to processes
- Working on electrical and mechanical systems
- Inspecting components for wear and tear
- Repairing and replacing parts
- Checking vehicle subsystems
- Liaising with customers where necessary
- Supporting other Technicians in the Workshop
- The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards
- Great team player and communication skills
- Maintain high standards of house-keeping
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
- A full UK driving license
- Experience within a main automotive dealer preferable, but not essential
- VOSA approved MOT tester also an advantage but not essential
- Must hold a level 3 Vehicle Maintenance & Repair NVQ or equivalent
If you are looking to work as a Vehicle Technician / Mechanic, this company can offer you a genuine career opportunity in an excellent working environment.
Apply for this Vehicle Technician
position in Oxford
, with an up to date CV or to find our more information please call Kieran at Jago Consultants.
Not the right position for you? please visit our website for a full list of vacancies. Do you know someone who might be right for this position? Refer a friend or colleague, and earn yourself a referral fee. Please see our website for more details.