Ref: LW-13875Role: DCUSA Change LeadLocation: Hybrid - Nottingham (1-2 days in the office weekly)Salary: up to £45k DOE + 10% bonus Summary:
We are looking for a DCUSA Change Lead to play a key role within Governance Services
for an organisation at the heart of energy regulation. You will support the end-to-end DCUSA change process and will proactively engage with industry parties.
The role will evolve as part of the BEIS/Ofgem Energy Codes Review and you will understand the issues and develop the solutions
for implementation. You should be used to chairing meetings and forums
, as you will be acting as chair or technical secretariat in organising meetings and forums with industry participants. Key Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience required:
- Organising and chairing technical working Group meetings, forums and other committees.
- Working closely with energy industry participants and preparing documentation
- Technical Secretariat and support to industry committees
- Progressing Change Proposals in accordance with agreed procedures and service levels
- Ensure updates of Change Proposals are effectively communicated internally and externally.
- Co-ordinating consultations to seek industry views on change proposals.
- Supporting projects both internally and on behalf of clients.
- Effectively engaging key stakeholders and developing productive working relationships
- Responding to customer helpdesk queries and providing advice and guidance.
- Documentation and maintenance of internal working procedures.
- Identifying and implementing areas for improvement.
- Presenting and supplying training to stakeholders.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organised and the ability to manage conflicting priorities effectively.
- Good interpersonal skills - able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Attention to detail and focus on the accuracy of work and procedures.
- Confident expressing views and providing advice and guidance to clients.
- Experience producing documents at various levels of formality and complexity.
- Proficient MS Office skills.
- Experience in drafting meeting minutes.
- Knowledge and understanding of the UK Energy sector would be very helpful.
- Experience in chairing meetings and/or workshops.