Exciting new opportunity available to support the new business process across the Commercial team through producing proposals and reports, keeping accurate and timely records, managing databases, appraising rents and working with all departments within the business.
This is an interesting and varied role, helping with new business proposals and research for new projects.Key Responsibilities:New Business
- To create and manage all proposal documents for new tenders and bids
- Administer any request for proposal documents and work with all team members, as well as any other departments to bring information together.
- Appraise new business opportunities and suggest rents and tenancy lengths to the Commercial Manager, Head of Commercial and Commercial Director.
- Fully manage the New Business CRM system and client internal databases, proactively maintaining client details and researching new clients.
- Manage the management agreements log to reflect new agreements together with terminated agreements
- Create Design Development Consultancy proposals, raise invoices via the finance team, monitor payments and manage the consultancy invoices log.
- Analyse floorplans and create room schedules based on agreed room types and sizes
- Write management plans for schemes based upon client presentations and floorplans.
- Work with senior Mobilisation and Operations staff as required to ensure that all new processes and supplier costs are reflected in new business proposals
- Monitor key Real Estate websites and create Google alerts for relevant news articles to the business and circulate important articles.
- Using existing business development database monitor planning portals in key target cities, identifying potential sites and contacts for the Head of Commercial to make contact.
- Manage existing and new marketing materials to ensure they are up to date and relevant. Working closely with the marketing and design teams to redesign and update content as required.
- Analyse potential conferences and networking events to provide lists of contacts for the Head of Commercial and Commercial Director.
Skills & Experience:
- To carry out ad hoc research projects in support of new business bids, including the city reports and competitor analysis (B2B and B2C).
- Work closely with the Commercial Manager to research costs for existing and new markets to ensure new business budgets are always correct and up to date. Proactively research costs, using multiple sources and provide comfort to the team that information is reliable.
- Research individual projects to create market review and demand reports ready to be sent to clients.
Good Excel skills
Good PowerPoint and presentation skills
Excellent proof-reading skills
Ability to develop good working client and team relationships
Excellent written and verbal skills
Outstanding attention to detail and proactive attitude
This job description is not exhaustive and may alter in light of the changing needs of the organisation.