Teaching Personnel are looking for a passionate Teaching Assistant for a Special School based in Rushden. This friendly school is focused on giving young people the opportunity to progress and succeed in sustained education, training or employment.
- Supporting the teaching and learning of pupils wth SEMH, ADHD and Autism.
- Working closely with pupils that display emotional difficulties
- Applicants will be working in classrooms supporting Teachers and fellow Teaching Assistants
- Full time is preferred but part time applicants may still apply, as job shares can be available
- 1:1, 2:1 or small group work
If you have any of the following attributes or experience, this could be the role for you
- Sports Coaching background
- Support Work experience
- Youth Work or relevant experience working with challenging behaviour
- Encourage pupils to interact in classroom learning and with their peers
- Be passionate for education
- A positive person looking for a new challenge
- Promote self-confidence and set individual tailored goals and challenges
If you think you are suitable for the role, or a similar role please apply today!