We are looking for a Lead Solution Architect to provide technical leadership and architectural guidance to agile delivery teams, technical architects, and software engineers to help build and shape strategic architecture solutions.
As a leadership Solution Architect, you will influence key stakeholders, such as product owners, developers, and engineering to ensure product and architecture strategies are aligned, understood, supported and ultimately delivered.
- 5+ years of experience working as a solution architect.
- A degree, similar level qualification or qualified by experience.
- Experience in complex multi-system solution development projects with multi- dimensioned process and data requirements.
- Hands-on experience of working through the end-to-end project lifecycle.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Good overall knowledge of a broad range of technology and technology trends.
- Excellent verbal, written and design communication skills.
Essential Technical Skills:
- Technical background and ability to conceptualise technology into a design, in some cases without having had direct hands-on technical experience of the technology.
- A deep and up-to-date understanding of best practice application/solution architectures.
- Experience in designing systems or components, which are scalable, reusable, sellable and profitable.
- Relevant solution architecture skills (i.e., Process, Data, Application, and Infrastructure), and a good understanding of architectural concepts, methodologies, and mapping approaches.
- Experience in complex and significant Microsoft technology designs, including but not limited to .NET and related frameworks.
- High-level data modelling understanding and experience.
- A deep and up-to-date working understanding of SOA solutions.
- A solid and accomplished software engineer.
- A keen advocate of quality and continual improvement; an agent of change.
- Expert and broad base of knowledge in most of the following:
- Windows, PC, and platform operating systems, including Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2022, Windows 10, Windows 11, and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Internet protocols, standards, and patterns such as TCP, HTTP, HTML/XML SOAP, Rest, SSL, JSON.
- Messaging technologies, protocols, and patterns such as EDI, Azure ServiceBus, AMQP, and SMTP.
- Cloud-native Azure technologies such as Azure App Service, Azure Functions, Azure SQL, Azure Cosmos DB, and Azure Blob Storage.
- Experience with the Microsoft Application stack and development tools including, Visual Studio, ReSharper, and Fiddler.
- Hands-on experience with developing web service API's, such as REST and WCF, including versioning, licensing, and security.
- Experience in Microservice architectures, including but not limited to Service Fabric.
- Excellent RDBMA and SQL knowledge and experience.
- Document Databases, Search and Caching Technologies.
- Data factories and big data analytics.
- Highly available architectures
- Mobile and cloud-based solution design.
Interviews are taking place immediately.