Marketing - Head of Audience Growth
Our client, based in Holborn, currently has a brand new opening for someone to come in and join their expanding marketing team as Head of Audience Growth. You will join a team of 6 who are in the midst of a new transition phase within the department/company. Their new website is about to launch soon and they now want to expand their audience reach.
The current team are close knit and extremely busy. You will also be responsible for looking after two members of the team. This is a fantastic new opportunity to make the role your own:
- At present there are 4 platforms which they currently use - you will need to manage current relationships/partnerships as well as increase new joiners.
- Email lists - need to be managed and all contact details up to date on the database.
- Data and audience relationships need to be managed correctly and increase conversion rates, as well as email open clicks.
- Digital Marketing - oversee activities and ensure spend is within the budget and evolve new techniques.
- Search Engine Optimisation - manage and lead relationship with agency to ensure maximum results and traffic.
- Relations - deepen existing relationships ensuring content reach is maximised as well as establishing new relationships.
- Prioritising growth plans between investor types - large and small institutions as well as family wealth and private offices, HNWI and hedge funds across all platforms.
- Weekly and monthly reporting to the Marketing Team.
- Will be hungry to succeed in this role and enjoy your success.
- Professional with a positive can do attitude as well as being flexible.
- Excellent persuasive skills in order to drive results through and break down barriers.
- Excellent communication skills and able to work at all levels right across the board.
- Excellent relationship builder and forming partnerships.
- Previous experience of managing campaigns across various channels is preferential for this position - S&P, Bloomberg, Refinitiv.
- Commercial mind-set.
- Ideally 5-6 years previous relevant experience.
Red Anchor Recruitment is an equal opportunities agency.