Work from home with 1 or 2 days per week at our 64 acre tech campus in the Cheshire countryside
If you're thinking about your next step, and want a tailored, career boosting experience, then a Barclays apprenticeship could be right for you. In September, you could join us in a full-time role - doing real, challenging work from the start. We'll also give you training towards recognised, meaningful professional qualifications. And you'll get to work in our buzzing tech campus in the Cheshire countryside.A typical day
You must have
- Our apprenticeship is all about giving you the foundation to build a trailblazing career at Barclays. It's a chance to move forward and achieve your ambitions - at any point in your life.
- As an apprentice, you'll take on a role in our Technology team and work towards professional qualifications. All with constant support and plenty of personalised training.
- Working across our Technology function, you'll upskill in data analytics and help our teams crunch large datasets quickly and draw meaningful insight from complex data.
- You'll learn alongside the people you'll be working with day-to-day - getting the same professional training as they do.
- You'll even benefit from one-to-one training and tuition, and have dedicated mentors (both inside and outside of Barclays) to turn to for advice and guidance.
- Five GCSEs at A*-C (9-5) including Maths and English, or equivalent
Behind our world-leading innovations is a 3,500-strong team: some of the world's best tech minds who are re-defining the future of finance, each and every day. It's an incredibly diverse community with talents in all kinds of areas, from academics to project masterminds to people who build robots. To us, it all comes down to your attitude, commitment and will to succeed. We're looking for potential, regardless of your qualifications.Training provided
Data Fellowship Level 4Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.Future prospect
After your Software Fellowship apprenticeship, you can progress into a junior developer role (this includes web and app development). You'll have the skills to continue growing within a tech team, and have enough knowledge/experience to pick up new languages with ease. Software Engineering Level 4 will also provide a good foundation for transitioning into data science.Perks and benefits
- Amazing location
- Casual dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Health cover
- Mentor scheme
- Multiverse Community Hub
- Multiverse community
- On-site games