Experienced Accounts Assistant/Administrator
required to fulfil a multi-faceted role, supporting a professional team, operating within a niche specialist market in the metals industry, based in Redditch, Worcestershire.
As Accounts Assistant/Administrator
, reporting directly to the Service Centre Manager, your role would include performing an accounting function, in addition to providing PA and HR support services to Service Centre Manager.
If you are an experienced Administrator with accounting abilities and previous experience of Sage accounting software, this role offers a diverse, interesting opportunity to join a multi-national organisation. Offered as a permanent contract with market competitive salary, attractive working environment and enhanced company pension.Accounts Assistant/Administrator
duties would include:
- Raising and Processing of Invoices
- Trial Balance Reconciliation
- Purchase Ledger Entries
- Assistance with Financial Reporting
- Diary Management
- Daily Correspondence Management
- Head Office Administration Support
- Recording of Goods Received
- Completing/Forwarding Test Certificates
- Assist in the completion of employee records, contracts, payroll information
Skills/Attributes required by successful candidate for the role of Accounts Assistant/Administrator:
- Previous experience of Sage Accounting Software
- High attention to detail
- Excellent numeracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Calm, helpful, flexible in approach
- Ability to multi-task and respond to quickly changing requirements
- Team player
- Conscientious and reliable
- Highly organised
Hours of Work: Mon to Fri 8.30 am - 5.00 pm
Salary: £24,000 p.a. to £26,500 p.a. dependent upon experience
If you have the skills and experience to fulfil the role of Accounts Assistant/Administrator
, please APPLY TODAY!
Immediate start available.