Job Title: Data Catalogue Consultant
Pay Rate: Negotiable
Location: London (Hybrid)
Contract Length: Till the end of the year 2022.
Advantage Resourcing are working in partnership with a multinational energy company who are currently recruiting for a Data Catalogue Consultant who can offer experience with using Collibra.The suitable candidate would be able to:
- Data Catalogue SME works in close collaboration with the Collibra functional consultant and the Collibra workflow developers.
- To rapidly consult with and build an EDC-EDPL onboarding mechanism as per new architecture (Lakehouse Ingestion Framework).
- To understand the internal Shell Data Governance framework and Collibra Asset Model, and understand the choice points that got us to this model and assist as SME on further work relating to this model.
- To deliver a series of workflows to operational data governance (inc. data access, other topics)
- To coordinate with internal vendor (Collibra) product teams to ensure rapid delivery of features
- To advise EDPL development team of industry-standard patterns, and leverage vendor experience with other clients implementing (have implemented) a similar Enterprise Platform, including on Data Access Policies or Data Privacy Policies
- To support new business deployments on the Collibra platform.
- Understand the technicalities around connectors, ingestions, metadata management and workflows
- To proactively work with the business users and help translate requirements into a Collibra Solution.
- Lead expert in workflow development for the Collibra solution.
- Assess and model processes, data flows, and technology to understand the bottlenecks and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Create clear documentation to communicate requirements and related information; keep updated to align with the solution over the project lifecycle.
- Mastery in installing Collibra Connectors, running ingestions from a variety of sources.
- Require hand-on experience in V5 Collibra, its JAVA & REST APIs,
- Ability to use Collibra products, predict application issues and design proactive resolutions
- Require to be part of Production Rollouts of successful implementation of Collibra products.
- Very good knowledge of Meta Data Management and overall Data and Analytics architecture
- Experience with installation, upgrading, administration and configuration of Collibra
- Experience with Java applications, REST API and integrations
If you are interested in this position, please apply now.