Manchester Staff are currently searching for a CRM / Salesforce Administrator to be based in our client's offices in Salford (2 days) and remotely (3 days). This is a full-time permanent position.
Our client is an industry leading UK Waste Management / Environmental Services company which specialises in helping householders and organisations nationwide by offering a complete variety of services ranging from waste collection through to treatment, recovery, and disposal of countless waste streams. The role would suit a marketer with an interest in environmental topics.
This is a fantastic opportunity for somebody who wants to develop their skills in a growing IT department in a secure, established business.
The ideal CRM / Salesforce Administrator will work closely with the Salesforce Development Lead to provide 1st line support for Salesforce users and complete general administration of Salesforce including user account creation and management of profiles, roles, and permission sets. This is a full-time permanent position.Skills and Experience Required:
- 1+ years' CRM administrator experience.
- Able to generate and manipulate data exports for sales and operation users.
- Able to ensure data integrity and regular data cleaning.
- Able to enhance and improve user experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Experience of delivering system changes.
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
- Excellent MS Excel and data manipulation skills
- Strong research, reporting and analytical skills.
- Flexibility to travel when needed to aid training or development roll out at other sites.
- Competitive salary of £30-£40k (Dependant on experience).
- Hybrid Working (2 days a week in the office).
- Company bonus on top of Salary.
- Pension scheme with 4.5% contribution.
- Company healthcare plan.
- Monday to Friday with flex on your core hours (For example you can choose to start your working day at 8am, 9am, 10am or similar).
- 30 days holiday (Including Bank Holiday's) increasing with tenure.
- Car Parking on Site.
Please send your CV for immediate consideration either by clicking apply now or sending directly. This is an immediate requirement with interviews taking place over the next week.
Manchester Staff are a specialist recruitment business focused on delivering highly experienced and reputable permanent staff to local businesses. We can offer: - Free support and advice to help you with your job search.- Full interview support including a pre-interview call with a specialist consultant and coaching on interview tips and techniques.- After placement support.