TEAM TEACH - Trafford
Ref Numbers: MSM09821
Are you TEAM Teach trained? Do you have experience working in primary schools? We are currently looking for a behavioural support assistant with TEAM Teach training to support in a local primary school.Details of the role:
We are currently recruiting for a behavioural support assistant to support a key child on a 1 to 1 basis in KS2. This position is based in a two-form entry school in Salford. The successful candidate would support their key child in class with the learning and with social communication amongst peers. This position would be best suited to confident candidates with experience of supporting children with additional needs. Those with TEAM Teach training are warmly encouraged to apply.To join us and be successful in this role, you will need to:
- Hold valid TEAM Teach Training certification.
- Have experience of supporting pupils who require additional support.
- Build positive relationships with children to support their social and emotional well-being.
- Be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks. Or be happy to undertake a new DBS through us
- Provide a CV with at least 10 years employment/education history included and employment breaks must be explained.
- Have the legal right to work in the UK.
By registering with Tradewind, you will benefit from:
- Top rates of pay through our attraction of the best education talent
- More training and development than any other agency - 45 to be exact!
- A generous referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a reward of up to £100!
- Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
- A straightforward Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Does this sound like a role for you? If so, I would love to hear from you. Alternatively, if this isn't quite the right fit but you would like to hear about some of our other vacancies across Greater Manchester, please call Maisie at the Manchester office on , or email