About the Company
Our client is a business growth agency that focuses on creating digital experiences that inspire and empower consumers. The entrepreneurial drive behind the business has created a motivating, fast-paced and exciting culture, as they work each day to build new businesses and market them to the target consumers. Building digital businesses have led them to keep strategy, creativity and marketing under one roof, which enables them to build and execute exciting digital experiences which are effective and loved by consumers.
They now have a need for a Paid Marketing Manager
to join their successful and growing team.What will the role consist of?
- Setting goals with brand project managers and the UPL leadership team
- Working with the marketing team to create strong campaign plans which match the brand's value proposition
- Create a detailed specification for campaign creative, utilising experience and data from previous campaigns
- The population of campaigns using best practices and experience - all in a structured format
- On-going management of campaigns within Facebook, Instagram, Google Ads, TikTok, Snapchat, Adroll and any other channel which is right for the brand and their audience
- On-going scaling of campaigns to achieve the best results within growing budgets
- Focus on tracking of campaigns and ROI, preferably you would have experience and be confident in managing the tracking technologies of the platforms, utilising Google Tag Manager for the deployment of tags
- Reporting of campaign results down to the small details with commentary and suggestions of how to experiment and grow opportunities within campaigns.
What's in it for you?
- 3+ years of experience in managing paid media campaigns
- Advanced experience with Facebook, Instagram and Google Ads
- Success running large-scale campaigns and accounts
- Familiarity with subscription sales growth (not required)
- Passion and skills for data and analytics
- Passion to be innovative and 'the best'
- Strong problem-solving and curiosity in continually experimenting
- Communication skills for liaising with members of the marketing team, project managers and leadership teams
How to Apply
- One day per week working from home
- Flexible office hours
- You'll be joining a highly innovative company
- Allocated budget for training and workshops
- Paid annual leave 28 days per year
- Career development plan
- Regular company social events throughout the year
- Free membership to a number of online fitness and wellbeing platforms
If this role is of interest and you would like to learn more, please attach your CV to the link provided and our client will be in direct contact.