Senior Quality Assurance Officer30,000 - 35,000 + Bonuses + Life Insurance + Health Insurance + Free gymLocation: CheadleFull-Time
D&R Partners are pleased to be representing a wholesale specialist lender, offering various finance options to benefit their customers. Our client offers finance to a wide variety of customers whilst also working alongside a vast network of brokers, intermediaries, accountants, banks, and financial advisors to provide their customers with the finance they need. With our client being one of the largest specialist lenders, our client is a thriving business who pride themselves on the expertise of their colleagues.Key Responsibilities within this Senior Quality Assurance role:
Qualities the company possess within this Senior Quality Assurance role:
- Be responsible for the effective completion of the accreditation and registration processes for Intermediary relationships.
- Be responsible for the maintenance of the Unable to Trade Register (UTTR) to enable effective management of the registration and accreditation processes.
- Review available External/Internal data sources (E.g., National Hunter) to identify whether action is required to prevent/remove panel membership.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and development of the Intermediary registration processes.
- To complete independent quality assessments on defined roles within the Intermediary Relations team.
- To provide detailed and constructive feedback, to enable colleagues to enhance skills and embed best practice.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and development of the Intermediary Relations processes through effective monitoring and recommendations.
- To support a culture of supportive learning by calibrating colleagues and helping Team Managers to undertake assessments.
- Reporting of QA MI alongside root cause analysis for review in monthly risk meeting.
- Support and guide Intermediary Assurance Officers in their delivery of effective quality monitoring
- To undertake proactive and reactive monitoring assessments on Intermediary Partners
Company's benefits for this Quality Assurance role:
- Able to make accurate assessments against process
- Able to provide structured feedback to colleagues
- Computer literate (including MS Excel and Word)
- Communication (written and verbal)
- Ability to use data for targeted monitoring purposes
- Planning and time management
- Organisational, time and resource management
- Ability to perform root cause analysis on data
- Experience in secured lending company
- Experience in Intermediary
- 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down
- Private medical care insurance
- Ride to work scheme
- Free Gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts
- Health cash plan
If you think you have what it takes to become a Senior Quality Assurance officer the please apply for this Ad!