One of my award-winning agency client is currently looking to bring on board an enthusiastic and ambitious SEO Account Executive to join their successful SEO team. The role offers hybrid working and flexibility for the right person but they ideally still need to be commutable to the Leatherhead area.
As much as SEO is the core we would also be open to people focused around content marketing!The Role:
As SEO Account Executive, while you will have exposure to other aspects of web performance, your main focus will be SEO as you will play an important role in the day-to-day management of those client commitments.
You will have a good level of understanding across on-page, technical and off-page SEO. Your principal tasks will include undertaking technical audits, performing keyword research and providing other onsite optimisation support. You will be involved in the monthly reporting to clients, learning how to complete comprehensive SEO analysis and appropriate recommendations.
This is a great opportunity for a bright individual who is passionate in developing a career in digital marketing.Core Skills and Responsibilities:
- At least one years' SEO experience and a passion for a career within SEO
- Good knowledge of SEO technical analysis tools and experience of interpretation and implementation of the resulting analysis
- Experience with keyword research tools such with the ability to optimise website content accordingly
- Able to identify content opportunities
- Experience of creating content briefings for expanding landing pages
- Used to creating content opportunities for outreach campaigns
- Understanding of outreach campaigns
- Google Analytics and Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, particularly with regard to report writing and stakeholder communication
- Ability to manage time effectively across several projects at once
£25,000 - £35,000 DOE
Please do apply to hear more!!